Wednesday, July 29, 2015

新的开始?

It has been like thousand years I didn't update my blog, I even graduated already from my medical school recently.

Being nostalgic, going thru my previous posts, I guess things really changed a lot.

But  at the same time I'm being grateful for some things that never changed, my lovely family, my dearest friends... Appreciate they were there for me for everything that really matters to me. Their existence in my life is so much important that I just can't describe in words.

Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new beginning.

It's true, now I'm really looking forward to my new life, but at the same time I'm kinda unsure about the future, am I really ready for it...

Well I hope all turns out to be smoothly, just have to be open minded, accept every challenges and obstacles that may come to me.

Right now I'm in the waiting game, kinda feel like nowhere to go...
Floating aimlessly, I hate to be in this kind of situation, uncertainty....
Well I guess I'll need time to figure it out.....................................


2 comments:

+d@ lif3 onli u @ m3+ said...

加油亲爱的~ you can do it babe~!!! we are here for you~

KsY aka chong said...

thank you <3 <3 <3