Friday, September 26, 2008

i've been tagged wa~

The person who tag you is?
"chou" sook hui..^^
What relationship of you with him/her?
my buddy n schoolmate n fren
Your 5 impressions towards him/her?
talkative de ah, then like to help frenz ,
cheerful also, best to hang out wit her de,
she knows a lot then me...
The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you?
no matter happy o sad also share wit me de lo~
The most memorable word that he/she has said to you ?
Be frenz forever ya~
If he/she becomes your lover , you will?
i'll vy "sayang" her de, jamin she wil vy "happy" wa...ngek ngek~
If he/she becomes your enemy , you will?
i'll "kill" her wa...heheh...to cruel edi~
he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on?
i lik de way she is, ntg much to chg de la..
If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is ...
she dun "luv" me anymore~ lolx..
The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
alwiz be there for her, whnever she needs me...
The overall impression to he/her is ...
good fren
How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
mayb at first they'll think i'm quiet, doesnt talk much..
everthin havin my own pace..
The character for you for yourself is?
slow n steady..
On contrary , the character you hate of yourself is?
lolx..i'm juz so lazy
The most ideal person you want to be is?
de most ideal me ah~
For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
there'll be more than words tat i can say to them,
i can juz say tat for for them i'll take reli good care of myself,
cuz hurting de hearts tat cares n luv me is juz aint good...

No comments: