Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School Day~

i think its bout a week past ... where our new system launch by de skool...
a pre-u programme which extended school hrs n make it lik lecture n tutorial style..
at first was not good... thinkin it was just a waste of time..
lately i've been staying back in skool for so long tat it passes my record for back few years..
almost everyday i went back late with tiring n exhausted... wanted to sleep so much even standing rite at a spot..

i tried to manage my time properly if i could, if not i'll juz lack of time to do so many things at a same time... i'm still findin ways to improve my shcedule if possible,
speed up my pace at works is so important..

lolx.. though i'm not de only one tat tired after wholle day work...
i'm sure everyone will be busy de, hope they wont fall sick...take care my frenz~

No comments: