Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Treasure Hunt

first of all...
today i went to skool w/o my bag,
so weird n weird, cuz bring ntg... lolx

today after lunch should be koko time...
but then tis week is Library Week, they held a treasure hunt..
so many participated in it, so koko activity cancel,
initially i was nt joinin in tat treasure hunt,
so i sat aside watchin how they'll be p layin..
then all of sudden Sumesh asked me whether i'm free to join as they're lackin a teammate,
so there it goes i'm in as well..

at first started lik usual game,
we head off for !st station, althou it look easy but hard to accomplish,
throwing basketball n usin chopstick to pick up ping pong ball...
totally nt good in it..juz try my best~

then next station, arh~ so disgusting...
we've to put de egg inside de mouth n spit it out again at another end of a distance..
oh gosh, i feel lik vomittin after doin tat act..
my fren even geng can do it twice... lolx..

then there goes a bit confusion btw de facilitator...n we're losin some time..
quickly we went on to de field..
typical game, findin sweets in de flour.. with ur mouth..
i knew it will be dirty... my god my face all covered wit flour, n yet we're nt allowed to make it off until de last station....stupid la..
i hav to run around wit flour over my face....
somemore...i can feel de flour inside my mouth... eee...

later tat we're playin normal games, so relief...
althou at last we din manage to win,
but happy we're nt de last team... wakaka
u wanna noe wat it taste when flour n egg mix together..
u gt guts try n see lo...lolx..

No comments: