Thursday, July 15, 2010

its tHurSdaY

morning , get my way to lect hall as usual,

my head still thinkin  my presentation, my dear leavin to sg,

my books which one to buy...


zzz


de lect went on, i admit i skipped a few slide not payin attention,

thinking later presentation, how am i goin to tackle all those question asked later...



finally, come in to de pbl room,

actually still nervous, but try to b confidence with myself,

then when de air cond turn on,

immediately i was shaking in cold,

ooh my, it was sooooooooooo cold,

my lips even trembling.....................



and then it was my turn, i went out there trying to convince other,

hoped i sell my points good enough ba....

at last....relieve ~~~


lolx, lookin forward to b more better in terms of presenting in de future...






2 comments:

+d@ lif3 onli u @ m3+ said...

ouh weeee.. u can do it babeh...
supporting u over here.. =) haha

KsY aka chong said...

hahax....thx babe~~

doin my best here too~~lol